Saturday, October 27, 2007

Birthday!

Yesterday was moms birthday! We didn't do too much for it, sadly. Philip and Tiffy are in Idaho, and we thought mom would love it if the WHOLE family was there to celebrate her birthday, so it's just going to have to wait until Monday. Amy and I got dinner all planned out for mom on monday so that she doesn't have to think about anything, and dessert is being taken care of. I can't yet tell what were going to have, because it's a surprise...or really it's to keep mom from having to think about it at all! ;)

Anyways, today is a big sewing day...for mom. She's finishing up my costume for the Halloween Party (Since I don't know how to sew yet....)and starting Jonathan's costume! I'm really excited to see how they both turn out! ;) Were going to team up and be Dorothy and the Scarecrow! ;) I personally think Jonathan should be the cowardly Lion! Not because he's cowardly or anything, he just looks more like he'd look good as a lion! Lol! But it'll look cute. I tried getting Timothy and Russell to be the other guys, but no such luck. ;) Would've been too cute. Jonny and I will have to come in Skipping or something. Lol!
Sometime next week before Halloween, Tiffy, Kristen and Sis. Lorri (amy's mom) and I are going to decorate the church and get it all ready for Halloween. There's alot to get ready for this week. Mom and I are in charge of making White Chili for the Halloween Dinner.Yummm!!! I'll definitely will post pictures of everyone at the Halloween Party, and post the pictures of the winners of the Costume contest!!

0 comments: