It was game day for the boys today. They had brother Danny over to play some computer games for half the day. As soon as I got home for work they all looked at me and were like "soooo...what's for lunch lorraine?" HA! When I told them I was leaving to go into town, they started to make me feel guilty and Timo even used the "But...but...but...I'm your little brother! I'm actually two times your little brother! Aren't you going to take care of me?" and made a sad face. Sigh. I'm a sucker. I ended up telling the boys I'd ran into town REALLY fast and be home in about 1 hour with some pizza for them. I love my brothers. :)
After I got home and they all ate their food, they ran to the computers to play their games, and I just sat in the door way watching them having fun. And communicating where they should meet, and how they were going to plan their next move. They're actually really funny to watch. But there's nothing like the sound of happy men enjoying their days off work! :D
Nothing too exciting happened today. Which is a good thing! :D I just sat in bed with a good book and opened my window to listen to the pouring rain, shivering in my covers! It got cold fast here!! The leaves are already starting to fall. YAY! This is my favorite time of the year! When it gets super cold, and rainy. Cold enough to break out yummy smelly candles, scarves and hats! It said we were going to have thunder and lighting today,but it hasn't happened and probably won't. Thanks alot weather guessers!! ;P
Well, I'd best go get dinner cooking before all the family gets home! Later gator.
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
2 comments:
Lorraine Pelkey, I love you My Sister. I JUST do.
:D
Post a Comment