
Alot can happen in 5 days! I went to baby-sit today, and Sarah is already walking everywhere! When I left here she was just learning to take a few steps, and now she's not crawling at all!! It's kinda sad that I missed all that! :'( But this makes things ALOT more fun, now I can go for walks with her without the stroller! YIPPEE! We walked all the way down their road to go pick up Natalie at the bus stop, and she walked the whole way. ^-^ So so cute. Although, now this means she's getting into anything and everything, so I have to keep a close eye on her. Today she found a safety pin somewhere in the house and was carrying it around OPENED. I about had a heart attack! She was just starting to put the needle in her mouth when I caught her. Thank the Lord she didn't fall with that thing opened. Phew.Anyways, that's about all that happened today. Just had fun working. :)
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment