
So, today was the car wash! We actually had alot of people come get their car washed, but around 2-3 o'clock it was kinda a dead spot for us. There were hardly any people that came. I held the car wash signs with some of the sisters most the time,but it was fun. :) On a break that I had during the day I took a few pictures for you all to see! :D The top one is (Left to right): Sister Dayna, Grammy,James and Timmy! (My mom and two nephews! :)) Aw so sweet! ^-^
There's Abigail showing us how hard she was working!
There's my poppi in his cute hat! Workin hard!
And there are some of the guys working hard!!
We all had a fun day and got lots of cars washed! I can't wait till Sky Camp next year! Yippeee!!! Thanks everyone for working hard and helping! :D
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
1 comments:
Lorraine I love your Blog! It makes me want to come back and see "whats new wif Raine" lol love ya girl, I had fun at the car wash today too, I think the Lord blessed us very much. Cha Chow!
Post a Comment