I didn't think about this until just now, when I was watching the news about a fire...
I got home from work and made a little tortilla with a hot dog in it, and I warmed the tortilla up on the stove, put everything in the fridge and walked away to eat my lunch. About 1 1/2 hours later I hear, "The stove is still on! Who was cooking last?!" I was like "EEK!" That could've been really bad if something was put on the stove and the boys didn't know it was on. Thank the Lord the house didn't go up in flames!! That's not something I normally forget to do...
but I didn't even think to thank God for not letting the house catch on fire, I was just like "It was me, can you turn it off!" :/ Just remember to turn your stove off after you use it everyone! And make sure nothing is by it that can catch on fire. Thankfully this time nothing was even close to the stove to catch.
Wonder how many more times Gods watched over me and I don't even know....
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
3 comments:
Ooooh so THAT was YOU?! I better keep a better eye on you missy poo! Jk lol i didnt even know about that! Remember the shooting we heard the other night? Wasnt that scary? .... >.<
Sometimes I also wonder how many times God has protected and watched over us without our knowing. We just go on with our day, oblivious to our Lord's mercy!
All the more to thank him everyday for his watchful care =)
- Philip
Sometimes I wish if I make it to heaven some day that I could sit down and watch a video of all the times I didn't know that God watched over me. And see how many times he saved my life or the ones close to me. THAT would be pretty cool.
Post a Comment