Today I had to get trained to be a super librarian! I had to go into Corvallis and sit through 2 classes. One was about how to find a book for someone...like...if someone comes into the library and says "Do you have a book on Dolphin's?" I've gotta figure out what they want to know about dolphins. If I took them to the dolphin animal section and they really meant the Dolphin football players, then that'd be a bummer and embarrassing. So basically they taught you how to figure things like that out by asking certain questions. And I learned in the second class, what I can and can't do as a librarian, or sub librarian. Sounds like basically you can do anything that's not illegal. Even if it offends others. It's a free country, I suppose. Anyhow I learned some interesting things, and hopefully i won't forget everything I learned!
And for my lunch break, I got to go have lunch with my courting partner,that was cool! Branden drove me out there since he was going to be there around the same time, and he was going to be just a few blocks away. Then we both had to get back to our classes. But it was nice seeing someone I knew in the middle of my day.
Anyways, Just so you all know...we changed the moose poop name for the tea party to "White Chocolate Covered Moose Truffles". It's a LONG name, but it works.
Gotta get dinner all ready and then we're going to cook some more for the tea partyyyy! Yippppeeeee! ;D
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
4 comments:
Miss Junior Super librarian!
I know I said it last night, but after dipping what about a hundred Moose poops!! (OK maybe a slight exaggeration), I have a new appreciation of how much work goes into making those little bites of heaven:) Thank you for all the times you've made those for us before!
Have a sweet day!!
Raine! You know your gonna be a Super Woman Librarian! You totally got the look with your cute smarty glasses! Love yah girl, and btw you can chat at me now from my blogg! Its too cool!
btw my blogg address changed babe.
http://russelljp.blogspot.com/
:o I don't want to be a librarian forever!!
Post a Comment