Well, I took the CPR class. BUT i'm not certified yet. I wonder if that means, if a man or woman falls down in the mall and they aren't breathing if I'm not allowed to try CPR on them? I know i have the choice not to help them at all because of germs, but that's when I'm certified....right? It just seems wrong not to help someone when you see them on the ground not breathing and no one else is moving to help them. If people are so worried about germs, maybe they (the fire station people) should hand out those CPR fake breather things for us to use on people. You could carry it in your purse, or wear it as a hat! But once the fire station people get there, the person probably would have brain damage because of how long they didn't breathe. Would that be YOUR fault for not helping?
I went over to some of my sister-in-laws house to see the niece and nephews of mine. Today is Timothy's 1st B-day! He was so cute playin' outside and eating lunch. Then after I saw him I went and saw Abby and James. I love my nephews and my niece!They always put a smile on my face!
OH! I forgot. If any of you get the chance to play a game called "Would you rather....?" THAT'S a fun game! I was hanging out with Brittany on Tuesday night and we got this game at Borders and brought it home to play with sister Dayna, and we got some good laughs from it. We got some funny questions likeee..."Would you rather as a man, get beat up by a wimpy guy OR by a female pro wrestler?" Britt and I didn't agree on this one until the last second, but it's a fun game.Anyways, i think next friday we're having a sisters game night when some of the guys go camping. Should be lotsa fun!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
5 comments:
I took a CPR class a long time ago because I was going to start babysitting a baby next door to me. The instructor had us practice on dolls! Did you learn the Heimlich?
He didn't really teach us the Heimlich, he just said you put your fist above your navel and push up. that's about it.We didn't try it on a dummy.
wood oo wathuh! at uth uch a thun hame! (That's Lorraine holding her tongue for a few turns! Should of gotta a picture of her, but the sounds she was making trying to keep her saliva together were far more disturbing! (oh well we won't talk about what we had to do :)
Hank hoo!
Rainey!
Britt and I are happily RSVP-ing to you and your Mommys game night on Friday night :)We were thinking we might be in Hillsboro, but that wouldn't be until Sat night anyway. But now it looks like we're staying to go to church in Monroe :)So game on girl!
Sweet! Make sure you bring something new and exciting to snack on! ;D And just you wait sister dayna...oooohhh you never know you might have to do the belly dancing again!! bwhahaha! ;)
Post a Comment