I am, I am. Our church just got back from camping this weekend, and I'm exhausted! The first night I forgot to bring my sleeping bag, so i had sheets and a comforter on an air mattress, and it was soooo cold! But thankfully Philip and Tiffany hadn't left to go camping yet, so I texted them at 7 in the morning to bring me and Brittany more blankets and a sleeping bag!
I'm really sore from playing all the games on the beach on saturday. We did jump roping in water and in the sand (that might not sound hard, but it is and it hurts your bare feet!) and tug-o'-war and we played tag, and all sorts of different little games. But it was a blast just being with all the brethren. I got to hang out with some of the sisters I don't always get to hang out with, and got to know them a little better, so that was awesome.
After we went camping we headed over to Hillsboro for church! That was awesome! That was the first church I've been to (other than Idaho) that welcomed us. It almost felt like I've known them forever. :) I loved their singing. I wish we could sing without music like that all the time! After church we went and had lunch/dinner at Izzy's with their whole church, and got to know them all a little bit. The person that I really would've loved to have sat down and talked to was the man that was blind...I don't know his name, but as soon as I saw him he just looked like a really sweet man to talk to. And I didn't even know he was blind until the elder after church said something about it. I was there, and didn't even go over and talk to him. :( Shows how brave I am.
Anyways, tonight, mom and I are going over to Sister Dayna's house to start getting ready for the Tea Party. If I don't write in my blog alot this week it's because we're all busy getting ready for the tea! Yippee! I'm really excited for it. I love seeing all the ladies enjoying their tea and relaxing! Tonight we're going to be making moose poops annnnd...I don't remember if there is anything else. Sadly we have to change the snow covered moose poops name to................Oreo Truffles. :( Might be too gross for the ladies to read that in their menu's! Lol!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
1 comments:
Girlfriend, remember! We changed the name of Moose Poop to Moose Truffles! We love your Moose Poop baby, but it's not appropriate for a ladies Tea Party...but secretly we can all just call it "the Poop". LOL I sent the invitation off to Sis. Trina...would n't it be great if their sisters came? :+)
Post a Comment