Wednesday, September 19, 2007

6:00 PM

Tonight is the CPR class. This will be interesting! I'm supposed to meet my boss there at 6:00 PM! Annnd I'm gonna miss HALF of church! Or all of it. :( I'm really bummed out about that. I think the class is about 2 hours, but we'll see. Nothing too exciting to report today...

Although...Sarah (the little 1 1/2 year old I baby sit) took her first few steps today with me! That's pretty exciting. For a while she was using a stroller to keep herself up and moving and wasn't ever trying to figure out how to walk on her own, so that's part of the reason why it's taken her so long to start walking.Now I have to hide the stroller and anything else with wheels or chain them up so she can't get to them.

Anyways, I gotta run and get dinner ready! Wish me luck on the CPR class!

0 comments: