I'm home! We got home around 11:30 last night, and I'm exhausted! I very much enjoyed our stay in Idaho, but it was a fast trip, and we weren't able to see everyone. Maybe next time I can stay a little longer...
Bro. Danny and Sis. Kristen played a mean little prank on me on our way up. I was trying to get some rest on our way to Idaho because we were going to get there around 3a.m, so as I slept they decided to slam on the breaks, and scream like we were gonna get in an accident. I can proudly say, I didn't scream like a little girl. I just sunk in the corner of my seat and held on to the sides of the car waiting for a horrible accident. It pretty much was like this ('cept I didn't scream ;) ):
It was the meanest thing, but we ( or should I say THEY) got a good laugh out of it. That's one of my worst fears, is getting in a bad car accident. Just you wait guys...just you wait. >:)
BUT, we did have a good time on the way home! We decided to play a game of..actually I don't know what it's called, but we made up a story by taking turns saying what was happening. It made the car ride go by SO much faster, and there were alot of good laughs... Too bad we didn't write it down. Anyways, I'm glad to be home!!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
9 comments:
ROFL I love that video. Can't wait tell Philip watches it. Glad your back Raine. You'll have to tell us all about your trip on Thursday night at the young ppls visit. Its at our house this week =D
Kristen and Danny are so mean! LOL, I'm glad you didn't panic too badly, girlie. This video is hilarious... but it's kinda sad to be laughing at this poor guy's expense!
That is so mean! But I am glad you are a good sport some people would get mad at something like that. I am glad you had a good trip.
ok ok you make it sound so bad it wasnt nearly as bad as the video we TAPPED on the brakes and screamed for 3 seconds and then started laughing you only took 5 seconds to start laughing too :P But we love you sooooo much even though you make us sound like meanies :D lol
LOL, actually ROFL! I can totally picture that mean prank ;) Mean, but funny. And that video just had me laughing SO hard! His face was priceless!!!! I hope you think of something to get back at them ;) HEHE.
That was funny. My sweet husband would do something like that,LOL
Glad you got home safe and no accident.
How SAD!! But we secretly wished they had made a video of your reaction! Sister B and I laughed so hard at the video :D (She tried to post a comment 3 times but we're having blogger issues) It sounds like you were a pretty calm cookie! We're glad you're home but so thankful you had a great time.
Post a Comment