
Mandy and I decided that we'd start a book club! Although, we're the only two in the book club so far. We thought we'd try it out first before we invited the sisters to join us and see if we'd be able to keep up with it. We're officially starting today. Reading: Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow.
It think its a good, fun excuse for all the sisters to get together and have some dessert. What we'd talk about, I'm not sure yet, but we'll think of something! Mandy had a few ideas so we'll seeee!
9 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I want to join a book club... oh wait...where would I find the time to read the book?
Wow, if I ever move out there, I would LOVE to do that with you guys! I'm not a big reader, but I think I would read more if I had that to look forward to :)
Count Brittany and I in!! So....like.. how long would we have to read the book? 6 months is about our speed ;/ LOL! But we'd try REALLY hard! Another excuse to get together with my Sisters Always sounds good to me.
that sounds like fun but i have to admit i dont like books lol so it probably wouldnt be for me i cant sit still long enought to read a book:(
I would love to join your book club but it would take me a while to get there. Haha My reading speed has picked up some I used to be at a 6 month pace but now I am at about a 2 month or maybe even just a few weeks if it is a good book! But anyway have fun and let us know how it goes.
I would like to join as well. Too bad you don't live closer. I love to read, just ask Sis. Jackie. I love getting together with my sister's. Well I hope you all enjoy yourselfs.
That sounds like fun I wish I could join .I love to read but nothing else gets done. I hate to put a book down when I read.
I might have to move out there so I can just join you guys hehehe miss you so much it hurts sometimes love you. Love Sister Charlene
Post a Comment