Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Enchilada Soup

Have you seen those commercials for Enchilada soup at Chili's? Weeelll, I've decided to make it tonight, because it looks so creamy, cheesy, yummy! It might not taste as good as it looks, but you never know. It's a nice 'Chili' (lol) day out, so it'll be perfect! I'll let ya know if it worthy of trying.=o

8 comments:

Cherrie said...

Sounds yummy....

Cherrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Sounds good, if it is I would love the recipe

Sis. Lori P. said...

It was good honey~let's keep looking for the "perfect" Enchilada Soup recipe though! Our family will be your guinea pigs anytime you want to try out a new recipe!

Sis Stubby said...

I want to try some.Ha,Ha

Jules said...

It sounds delicious. If it is anything like tortilla soup, I'll be hooked. I'm absolutely ADDICTED to tortilla soup!!! Let us know. I SO have to try that now!

Tiffany said...

How was it??? Share recipe?

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Tiffy: I thought it tasted grainy because of the flour, but everyone else liked it. I don't know HOW it's supposed to taste, because I've never had Chili's soup. =o I'm gonna try different recipes, but the pico de gallo made it taste better then the soup by itself.