
Last night Brittany and I dressed up early so that some of our family could see our dresses before the ball. Since they wouldn't be able to see us during the real dress up. I'll post more pictures in a few days of the actual getting ready and having our hair all done and make up on and what not and pictures of the other girls. We'll see if I can sneak a camera into the ball and take pictures of other people. ;) Also, Sister Dayna made our fans for us so that they'd match our dresses. Too cool, huh? Thank you sooooo much sister Dayna! :D And thank you Sister Dayna and mom for helping Brittany and I learn to make our own dresses. Next year its YOUR turn to come with us to the ball ;D
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
6 comments:
You guys look beautiful and the dresses turned out great.
oooh I love your guys' dresses how beautifull! What a fun time your gonna have cant wait to hear all about it!
they look so beautiful. i really look forward to seeing pics of you both. hope you had fun.
good job and very pretty!!
I wonder if two mommas cried looking @ you 2. The dresses are beautiful. So are you two.Have a ball at the Ball
Oh my!! You two are just absolutely beautiful. So are the dresses. I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing pictures of you and the ball. How did Sis. Dayna make those fans? Their add a special flare to your dresses.
Post a Comment