So, this is how far I've gotten. I've got almost exactly a week left until the Ball, and I'm starting to get nervous!! But it'll get done hopefully this weekend! I've gotten the elbow gloves for my dress and now I have to get ballerina shoes, and I need to figure out how to put my hair up...somehow with peacock feathers, lol. There's lots to do before we go!! Can't wait to see the finished project and to see Brittany's dress. We aren't showing each other until the day of the Ball! :) Although we've both have seen our fabrics for the dresses. lol.
I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I've done more to the dress..;)
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
4 comments:
Wow, It looks like it going to be a beautiful gown. So far so good!! I read your last blog and I agree with you. I like to get dressy dressed up. Not much for dancing but I do like those long ball gowns. I know you'll have a wonderful time and you will be beautiful!!
I love the color I think it will look great on you. I can't wait to see it all finished.
Oooh that color looks very pretty I cant wait to see the finished project, thats awesome you can sew!
Looks good. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment