Alrighty, so here's the almost finished project! There's still a lot more to do, but its starting to look like a dress...yay! Thank you mommy for your help, even when you had a massively bad headache! <3
Its not the best looking picture, but it'll have to do. The top isn't connected to the bottom, so that's why its on the ground and not on me...;D
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
11 comments:
It's looking good. You are rather good at sewing. I can't even stich a hole. I hope you have a wonderful time at the ball. I can't wait to see pictures.
Man your gonna be smokin Hot! Oh wait too late! tee heez! Love you baby Sister!
Oh Raine its looking soooo pretty! Your going to look really good in those colors. Can't wait to see it finished and on you =D
Sister Leah: This is pretty much my first time really sewing something. Mom's teaching me as I go...so I'm learning something new fast. :)
It is pretty! I can't sew either though my mammaw tried to teach me...I rather latch-hook....that is fun and relaxing, but not very useful. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Wow It looks really great I think you are going to be beautiful in the dress.
Wow!! You are doing a fantastic job. It is beautiful!!
What a beautiful dress.
That is so pretty, I can't wait to see it done and on you.
it looks really good Lorraine. I like those kind of style dresses.hope you have a good time. looking forward to seeing pics of you and britt.
Pretty dress! Cant wait to see more pics. Love and miss you
Post a Comment