Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Quilt

That's the actual picture of what my quilt will look like when finished...not the same colors though!!


I'm making a quilt and mom is teaching me as I go. My first quilt is actually going to be a big project. I'm making a queen size comforter quilt to go in my hope chest...IF it makes it in there. I probably won't get done with it any year soon. Lol. But I decided I want to quilt it all by hand, because I saw some of the quilts my mom made when she was younger, and they were all quilted by hand. Now, I'm not saying I'm totally going to make it through quilting it all by hand...but that's my goal. Just feels a little more special-er doing it that way, but we'll see! ha. I'll try and post picture of what I get done..slowly. I finally (after about a year and a half) got all the cutting done so that I can start the sewing part. Yahoo!

0 comments: