As most of you know, my friend, Sis. Brittany, is not doing too great health wise. I'm really not too sure what's going on, but her stomach is in a lot of pain. It's been hurting her for a couple months now, and I was thinking it was getting ALOT better because I wasn't hearing a whole lot of what was going on with her. But on Monday we got a call late at night to pray for her because she got really bad, and was fainting and throwing up a lot. I guess it really didn't hit me how serious this was until mom and dad came home from praying for her, and told me all that she was going through. I went and saw her last night, and all she could really say was my name in a whisper. She's just really weak and can hardly keep a conversation going or look at you. My heart is so sick for her. I wish I could take it all away, I hate seeing that she's in pain! I feel so useless, and not knowing how in the world I can help her when I'm with her. I know all I can really do is just pray for her, but it's just hard to sit and watch. And nights are when it seems like the pain is worse for her. But she's able to sleep whenever she passes out, which is (sad to say) a good thing because that's when she has relief from the pain from what I hear...
Anyways, please just keep her in your prayers. I know you probably all are. Love you lots Brittany!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment