Sorry its been so long since I last posted!! I have no good excuse to why its been forever, other then that nothing new has been going on in my life. :) But here's what's new for now...
Sis. Carrie (Sis. Tiffany's older sister) gave me some of her old paris kitchen stuff for me to decorate my kitchen with! I was so excited the next day I had Sis. D over to help me decorate! I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Our apartment walls are pretty bare...mostly because I'm not very good at deciding where things should go on my walls. ;P The pictures didn't turn out that great, but here they are:
Thanks Sis. Carrie! <3 My apartment feels so much more like a little home :) And thanks again Sis. D for helping me decorate! :D
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
13 comments:
Its always fun to decorate! I really liked her kitchen decor, it looks great in your new kitchen!
It looks great Raine!
It looks good. And it is good to hear from you again.
I like the look. I'm also glad to see you posting again. I have been wondering where you've been.
Hey girly! Isn't it so much stinking fun to decorate...Josh and I have decorated a lot and we love it! I'm so glad we have such similar taste because I picked everything out without him! Your decor is cute and fun...I'm excited for you. Love ya!
Hi Sis. Raine! It's good to hear from you again. Your kitchen is really cute. I like the Paris theme.
I love decorating! It is so much fun. Looks nice. Ummm...haven't been able to start your short story yet. I have been working on some others (for my book, I'm trying to write) But honest, I'll write you a story :D
Ooo La La...
Votre cuisine est belle et si vous êtes! Merci pour le thé ;)
Look it up! Love you sweetie
I love it Raine. It`s really cute. It looks a lot better then just bare walls huh? Love ya.
Wow! It's dahhhllliiing! Guess I'll see it tomorrow night at our WoW Party. Love ya...
Oh that is so cute. I love the Paris theme. I may have to "borrow" it for my kitchen!
Nice, I like it. Glad to hear from you. Hope everything else is going good for you.
Your kitchen looks very nice! I like the decor :)
Post a Comment