Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A quick answer..

The last couple of weeks I've felt really overwhelmed with work, and staying on top of things in my little apartment and just feeling like I have no time to spend with some of my sisters...so I prayed about it the last couple of nights. This morning I got to work and my boss said she was just feeling overwhelmed too and her kids were missing her too much every week because she works so much, so she gave me two of my short days off every week. I can't tell you how excited I am! I can finally stay later for story time and help mom at the library, I can sit and enjoy some yummy tea with Mandy, I can go to that step class with Amy on Thursdays, or just be there for my brethren, and of course stay on top of the cleaning of the apartment. ;) Anyways, I was glad God answered so quickly.

8 comments:

pandama said...

yea raine tea time;D

Sis. Lori P. said...

Oh sweetie! I am so happy for your relief. My heart always plunges when I look up after storytime to see you waving to me across the library to say, "I gotta go, momma!" And I'm happy for you to spend time with our girls and the brethren and getting your home in order too!

Sister Stacie said...

God is so sweet meeting our every need. I so glad you shared your blessing with us. Love Stacie

Sis Stubby said...

So glad to hear of your blessing.God is so awsome.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear your news but even happier that you got to stay longer at Story-time with all the sisters :)God has the sweetest way of answering the desires of our heart even when we haven't asked Him. (I'm also thinking of the help God sent to your Momma on Wed. nights at the Library!) Love you! have fun at my house Fri night BOO!!

Jules said...

That is awesome that they worked with you like that, it is truly a blessing. :D

Trina said...

Balancing life is so challenging. There are seasons of craziness for me and other seasons of just being still. Im glad that God answered your prayer so quickly too. Enjoy!

Tiffany said...

...so what you up to now Raine? Ready to show off your new kitchen stuff maybe? =D