Monday, May 4, 2009

Something that made me giggle...

I got this e-mail from my brother this morning and couldn't help but get the giggles. Everytime I look at it, I start giggling all over again!! He wishes he could catch something that big...;) Hope you get a giggle out of it too :)

8 comments:

Jules said...

HEHE, yeah that is pretty funny. That fish that he is holding is (I'm pretty sure) an alligator gar. A fish with an alligator type head. Oklahoma ACTUALLY has these. They are one of the reasons I WILL NOT go swimming in Oklahoma water. Other reasons are: water moccasins, catfish (they have been known to cut people with their sharp fins), snapping turtles, and the water is brown and yucky!

Jules said...

Okay, nevermind, I looked them up and they look a little different (than an alligator gar). Whatever fish it was was pretty freaky looking anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Timothy is so hilarious! I love that boy!!!

Sis. Lori P. said...

That fish looks scarey! But I agree, our guys sure want to catch big fish! When I asked The Dad if I could go with the girls on our little IKEA adventure this weekend, he perked up real fast and said one word... "fishing!" I think he's going to be happy to have me busy so him and the Timo Man can go fishing!

pandama said...

timothy and his fishtales te he

Jackie said...

This is too funny I will have to share this with my husband.

Unknown said...

I'm proud of that boy!!!! The DAD

Anonymous said...

Oh If only Wishes were Fishes ;)
What a cutie! (Your brother not the fish! LOL) Hope they have fun and bring home something. I KNOW we will!