Well! This is my first blog, and thought I'd try it out. I might get bored with it fast, cause I don't have a TON of exciting things that happen everyday,but i guess it's kinda like an online journal that everyone can read. it doesn't HAVE to be exciting.
Anyways, My name is Lorraine, I live in oregon, and go to church at the General Assembly and Church of the Firstborn. Raine is just a nickname some of my family members call me.
SO! I'll start with what I did today! First of all, I went to work at the library with mom today, that was fun. I got alot done in the 2.5 hours that I was there. Then when I got home Jonathan went shopping with me for sheets and a comforter. That took a long time. Most the sizes they had were for FULL beds...(Which is between a twin and a queen) and they hardly had any twin bed things. It was a bummer because i was just looking for only twin sized sheets. we ended up shopping at two different stores for about 4 hours. Poor Jonathan. He was patient with me though...never complained! What a nice brother. :)
Tonight is the 'young people's visit' at one of the Sisters house. That should be fun! :) I'm starting to get a sore throat which is a bummer! I'm hoping it won't get bad, because I've gotta work all day with kids tomorrow and then on saturday is the car wash for the church! Yikes! I'm gonna drink lotsa water and MAYBE take some vitamin C's...but i don't like the taste of them...ick. ;)
Anyways, that's all thats new with meee!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
7 comments:
Well, well, well, what have we started here? Kinda sweet and cute little daughter! Love ya!
Mom! :o How'd you find this? I haven't even sent you the link yet!
Meow! Well well, finally Babe! LOL your so cute! Love your profile pic, ummmmm....Btw did I ever tell you your my Favoritest Sister!?
I've got my sources...! Actually I am a library specialist and that gives me super powers! LOL
This is way cool :)I love your Pic! Can't wait to read your stuff! Love you sweetie-pie.
Sister Lori, Brittany officially named you "The Amazing Suprarian"!!
Heya LOL! This is so cool! @_@ <-- "woah!" (fascinated).
I hope your headache is gone, but I'm sorry about your sore throat, I'll be praying for you!
Love ya tonzz!
Meow!
Post a Comment