Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gone so long...

I've gotten a few people asking where I've been lately...I'm still here! I know it's been forever since I last posted, just haven't had a lot to say I guess. :)

Here's some updates:

I gave Wall-e back to his owner :( He was staying where we would normally have a washer and dryer, and my brother was giving his away, so we had to say good bye to Wall-e! The owner said she'd bring him over every once and a while to see him! ;) No more chewed up cords! Yay!

Still haven't found a job, but still praying something will come along :)

We had my brother and his Fiance' over a couple weeks ago! It was so nice getting to meet my future sis-in-law! Can't wait for the wedding in February! <3

As you probably all know, we have a new niece in the family! Yay another Pelkey girl!!! :D She's beautiful! Its fun that I'm just two doors down from her!! <3 Can't wait to watch her grow up and see what her personality is like!!

That's all that I can think of for now...:)

4 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

Glad to hear from you and congrats on being another aunt. I'll keep you in my prayers about the job hunt. Hopefully something comes alog soon and you'll just love it.

pandama said...

hi lorraine love u

Anonymous said...

You Posted!! I'm so glad :)I've missed you. Thank you for having us all over last night. It was so nice to be in your home (I'll always bring the coffee... tee hee) I love the picture on my phone of you holding your new baby niece! Keep those sweet Pelkey girls coming :)

carimarie said...

Thats so cool you live right down the way from your cute little niece, congrats on becoming an auntie again!