Friday, January 30, 2009

Still Alive...

Sorry its been weeks and weeks since I last posted. Feels like everyday is the same thing over and over again-- nothing worth posting about. :P Work has been keeping me super busy since tax season started! They've had me start working more hours, so with two jobs combined, I'm working over 40 hours. Which is good since we just moved out and jobs are a little slow.

Let's see...what's new..? I turned 21 years old this month, found out 2 nieces/nephews are due in August and September <3, I'm having a Tupperware AND Pamperchef party this month and next month, annnd I think that's all that's new. I'm super excited to host the parties at my little apartment. It'll be my first time having that many ladies over at once! :D Can't wait!!

Sorry this post isn't about anything exciting or important...

4 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

Glad to hear from you. I am glad that things are working out for you. You'll love every minute of having the girls over for your parties. Everything is different when it is your own palce.

Sis Stubby said...

Glad to see your alive! I have missed your post's.Thank God for your jobs.have fun a your party.

Jules said...

I haven't been on here for a while either, my dumb computer would freeze up the second I would go to Blogger, I don't know why. Now it is letting me view blogs, but when I comment, it usually doesnt' let me. *sigh* 21, aaah what I would give to be 21 again :) I'm so happy for Tiffany and Philip! I actually used to sell Tupperware AND Pampered Chef. They both have a lot of nice products. Hope you have a fun party :)

KatieB said...

I didn`t think you went any where Lorraine:) I hope you have a great time hosting your parties. Love ya.