Six or so months ago, I wrote a blog post about trying to get an apartment with my little brother...well, after we let our credit built, we decided to apply for the apartments again. This time we got approved!! Everything is going by sooooo fast! We got a call on Monday(or was it Tuesday...?) from the apartments saying we were approved, and they said we could move in anytime this week. So here we are 2 days later getting packed and moving out. We officially have the keys to our home and are ready to move everything in tonight and tomorrow.
Already I'm being a baby about moving...seeing the bare walls and all the boxes getting packed, I'm in tears. Not because I don't want to move out, because I don't have to, but because I'll miss Poppi coming in my room each morning kissing me goodbye for the day, mom in the kitchen cooking dinner and coming in to kiss me goodnight, Jonathan in the computer room playing games...I'll miss just being with them. Heh, I knew this day would come some time, but wasn't prepared in my mind for it at all. It will be an adventure and I'm sure both Timothy and I will learn alot together. :) Can't wait!
Love you mommy, don't be too sad...I'm only a mile away. I still need you...<3
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
14 comments:
Thats exciting! I dread the day my kids begin to move away from home. I know the day is coming but that doesnt mean Im going to like it! Cant wait to see the new place!
Yeah..I bet! Ooh I forgot to mention...Timo and I are Tiffany and Philips neighbors! ;D Our apartment is 2 places down from them..;D
Hope you like your place. I'm so excited for you. I always say I would like to get my own place but...I think I'll stay home for a while longer. And Raine I haven't heard from you in so LONG!! Email or facebook me or something...lol
Hello neighbor! Timo already came over to barrow stuff. This is so exciting!
That is sooo sad *sigh* I remember my dad kissing me on the forehead every morning he left for work! But Im so excited for you too a new place of your own and a new page in your life! Plus those neighbors of yours dont sound half bad :)
Wow that is exciting. I hope all goes well.
carrie we miss u guys a lot feel free to come anytime and to my dear sissy raine i have to say as excited as i am to have u and timo closer ps u better come c me more ;D most of all it brakes my mommy heart to see you move away from mommy and daddy brings the reality to a most unwanted home front that sooner or later we must all let our babies fly away from the nest so yay for lorraine but i love u mom and we'll all come to see u more if u want sorry about the short hand writing but i had a lot to say and little time to say it in ttfn love you guys c u soon
A girl always needs her mommy.Especially when she does not live at home.Hope you have a wonderful time in your new home.
And Sis. Lori I will be praying for you in this matter.
I haven't been able to read your blog post about moving until this morning. And I still am crying at different times; when I see your empty room, Timo's empty area in the boys room, his computer gone, no cars out front of the house, only two salads to make in the morning... but I am so happy to see you and Timo have your own place and it's was really so sweet to see you in your own kitchen. You'll have so much fun making it your own. And that was just like our Timo to surprise you with a new dining room table all set up and ready for you. He's going to take good care of you, and I know you will take good care of him. I'll be okay because I'll see how happy you both are and my joy will be full. I love you both so much... you are dear friends to me... may the Lord bless you both in your new home.
Thank you for your prayers Sis. Stubby! <3
congrats, Hope you both are enjoying your new place.
Wow i'm so happy for you both to be moving out and starting a new step in your life. You know one thing that is great about getting out on your own you tend to find more and more reasons to call your mom. My mom and I never go a day without calling one another. It's fun to call and ask her for dinner ideas and recipes or even sometimes just to say hi and ask how each others day has been. It's a different closeness, but it's just as special. She's still helping me grow as a woman... before I got my computer I'd have been no where without her when it came to dinners. I called her almost every day asking her what I should make! She never failed me either!! :) So you will have many sweet conversations with your mother as I do and I'm excited for you! I love you!
Post a Comment